A very busy week! It is quite different from last week. We have to write and submit to our partner our project report. Then we read our partner's report, complete the checklist and add finally comments about his or her work. Though interesting, it was very hard since we do not always have time regarding teachers' hectic days.
Another important thing we have done this week is to create an online course or an exercise to use on line or offline. I have created a class blog where i have described my class. Then I asked the students to add comment by saying if they like their class or not and to give their reasons. This was for me a way to let them write and get used about blogging.
In a nutshell, the week was interesting though busy.
Hi Elias,
ReplyDeleteI find really interesting your approach to the use of blogs. Having your students post a reply to your post is a way to lower their anxiety and introduce them in the world of blogging. I hope they keep using it more and more.
William
Hey William,
ReplyDeleteYou're definitely right. I didn't know about the importance of blogging untill I see it in this program. I do love it. Me too, I hope they keep using it . Thank you
Elias